[pct-l] burning man offer

Arno Holschuh affenmensch at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:36:46 CDT 2008

Fellow 08 hikers,
I'm going to be ditching off at Cascade Locks, picking up a truck in Portland, and doing burning man as well as the pct. If there are any other burners hiking this year, let me know; I could provide logistical support, like water, etc etc, or even a ride back to Cascade Locks.

If there aren't any burners out there, well, it's never to late to consider it... :) Tickets are expensive, but the country in the Black Rock Desert is beautiful and the crowd is great.

Excelsior,
Arno