[pct-l] Walker Pass

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:37:59 CDT 2008

Hi Amanda,

My former scout troop 33 from Santa Barbara just returned from a 4 day spring trip (4/1 -4/5/08) into the Walker Pass area.

The scoutmaster sent this report to me:

"		A guy was trying to get together a run on the pct north from Walker Pass
to Kennedy Mdws., and friends told him that the high north slopes were still
covered with snow, so we abandoned our idea of hiking the section between
Chimney Creek CG and Kennedy.  We took off at Kennedy and hiked south into
the Domelands Wilderness.  Pleasant warm weather, but still too early for
grass or flowers.  River was too high to cross to the west to invistigate
the hart of the Domelands.  Didn't look like anybody had been hiking
through, yet..........

Hope this helps.

Beeman

--Forwarded Message Attachment--