[pct-l] using ducks.....

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:42:01 CDT 2008

I'd say an somewhat lost Canuk........  should be further north by now I'd
think maybe he's got a sick mate and he's hanging out til she's
better...they say they mate for life....they've been flocking over head for
a while now up here...we're on the Pacific Flyway.....
Canadians do go south in winter...we have thousands in the Sac. Valley rice
fields, golf courses, airports, parks, etc.  Some like where they are and
just stay year round...they can really mess up a golf course, and play havoc
with in-bound/out-bound air craft.....
FireFly