[pct-l] Mountain lion sightings on the PCT

Amanda Gardynik aggardynik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:07:27 CDT 2008

In section F.  Between golden oak spring and robin bird spring, there was a
stretch were we could see cat(cougar,mountain lion, or whatever it's called)
prints on the trail for a few miles.  We didn't see a Cat or anything, but
it was enough to make us pick up the pace and get out of that section
quickly.

Edan