[pct-l] Quick and Dirty PCT Info

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 13:45:29 CDT 2008

I wrote a little doc I have used it as a handout for past PCT workshops. It may be a good launching point for PCT research:
http://snipurl.com/23tvn

Due to the US Govt changing the rules yet again, the passport info is a little of out date.  A passport is still easier; you can use a license/birth certificate combo as in the past.

The doc does not eliminate planning or other resources, but may make life easier for you.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com