[pct-l] salutations

Jason Schripsema solartrix at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 18:43:40 CDT 2008

hehe, all joking aside, anyone know why this isn't a forum already?

i've used both lists and forums and really folks, the forums are a lot easier - all the replies to one thread are right there in one place and you don't have to go digging thru your inbox to try to follow one conversation...

-------
http://blog.iugosus.com