[pct-l] Solio solar charger question

Daniel Bailey greenhiker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:58:07 CDT 2008

I'll be carrying the Nikon Coolpix P60 this year.

The Nikon P60 is an wonderful 8.1 megapixel camera that runs on a pair of AA
batteries, has an optical viewfinder and LCD, takes wide angle photos and
you can turn the LCD off to preserve battery power.  It's currently
available online at costco.com for $190 with a free 2GB SD memory card.  It
only became available about 3 weeks ago.  It isn't an SLR, but it does take
very nice photos for a point and shoot.

The P50, last year's model, is about $40 cheaper on amazon.com and has a
better wide angle lens, though its optical zoom isn't as good.  It also
operates on a pair of AA batteries.

Be well,

Senator
http://www.trailjournals.com/senator