[pct-l] Journal sites

Greg Kesselring gkesselr at whidbey.com
Wed Apr 9 13:10:55 CDT 2008

I haven't gone over postholer's site in depth, but I didn't notice the
negative agenda about another PCT activity that you referred to, so I'm
wondering what that negative agenda is and what PCT activity it refers to.

(I think postholer's site is pretty cool, but I haven't looked at every
nook and cranny.)

Greg