[pct-l] Lessons from my Section A hike

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 9 16:01:33 CDT 2008

Whoa -- I mis-wrote and didn't catch my error before I hit send. Thanks for
the correction. It's the post office that doesn't open until noon -- the
store is open 9 to 5 has you've indicated.  And, yes, sitting on the porch
eating until the post office opens is a splendid pastime.

Still, I've seen no indicators that the store holds packages in Yogi's
handbook or elsewhere. They're great guys, and maybe they will -- but I
would check with them and find out their preference.  The store was
relatively busy when I was there, and I was the only one who was at the post
office (this was March 18).

L-Rod