[pct-l] Thru-Wallets

Postholer public at postholer.com
Wed Apr 9 17:22:25 CDT 2008

> I have no problem with you using traffic to [deleted].com
> to pay for the time and hosting costs you spend on Postholer.com.
> If I'm factually wrong about any of this, feel free to correct me.

The site you are refering to is long dead. The only purpose it serves is
ammuntion for post like yours. The total amount of money I made from the
site wouldn't cover the cost of lunch. I know of no links to the site. I
assure you, it was more trouble than it was worth.

Yes, you can purchase guidebooks via that site with all profits going to the
PCTA. That reminds me, I need to send them a check for 74 cents.

-postholer