[pct-l] Here is a Fantastic way to "Grab" all that hiking info on the net!

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:33:40 CDT 2008

I have used a free software for over 2 years to grab info from the net.

Just click the button on the tool bar and it's YOURS!

Yep, Free.

goto http://evernote.com/

the version 3 is in beta. I use the version 2 (it currently has more
capabilities - at least I know this version better)

Here is the version 2 page:

http://evernote.com/about/support/en2users/

I use it to clip ALL my hiking info to my pc. It's all stored in a file.

They have a USB version too. I have all my info with me at all times!

It stores EVERYthing!!!!!!  Yep, Maps too. You could take it with you on a
hike and at an angel's PC have all those addresses and water reports right
on your USB stick.

check it out.

- armchair