[pct-l] USPS traking information ???

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Thu Apr 10 12:11:09 CDT 2008

In years past I have always had my first resupply at Warner Springs. Bad information leads to bad decisions. I would have sent it to the General Store if I had known better. For some reason I thought they were the same. But now that I think of it, they are just in the same building.

  Robert

jeff.singewald at comcast.net wrote:
    This is a typical message for a Priority Package that was sent General Delivery.  If you think about it, they can not actually deliver it to you until you pick it up.

  The positive part of this message is the part that indicates that your package can be picked up at the PO.  Just out of curiosity, why did you choose not to send your resupply to the General Store in Mt. Laguna?  The hours of service are way better at the store than at the PO.

  Elevator

From: "Robert W. Freed" <robert at engravingpros.com>