[pct-l] Brian Lewis - small peanut butter packs

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Thu Apr 10 17:58:36 CDT 2008

"Try minimus.biz - they have small packs of peanut butter ..."

I like them for some (minimal from minimus <g>) stuff, primarily I liked
getting individual packets of Woolite, but I'm happier with the 9-oz peanut
butter tubes I've got in my resupply boxes now.

I think it would be on the expensive side to buy enough individual packets
for the PCT, assuming a person didn't completely burn out on peanut butter
along the way (!).

If I were in Jim's shoes, I think I'd rather try Steel-Eye's approach using
a ziplock bag, though I'd be concerned about how well it would last once
repackaged like that (?).   I suppose a hybrid approach would be to vacuum
seal a defined quantity and then when receiving it, repackage at that time
into a ziplock, though a bit of a hassle.

	Brian