[pct-l] cascade locks-white pass hike

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 22:20:50 CDT 2008

Yes, 05 a very low snow year... And you're right it's not that bad,
but if it is covered in snow it can be very scary because it creates
a steep snowfield...  This year in WA we have record breaking snow
levels.  So some of it might not even melt out at all this year.  So
I would recommend waiting until late July if you can.
Wildflower