[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 12:04:53 CDT 2008

Two weeks and counting.? So many of you have registered, thank you, and donated, thank you, and all this helps us get the food and drink volumes and all of the other details right.?

Again, we need YOUR help to pull this off.?

We need volunteers to help set up various things on Thursday.
We need ice?chests with ice for storing food and drinks.
We need gas barbecues, we have several now, but the more the faster we can cook.

And, of course, we need your?smiles, your passions, your drive to bring this event, our 10th, off and maintain its low key atmosphere, its comraderie, its characters and fun.?

Oh, and we need Switchback, the Trail Pirate, to stop setting booby traps on the trail up from the border to snare unsuspecting trail damsels!

See ya'

Greg "Strider" Hummel