[pct-l] New PCT maps

Lon Cooper loncooper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:54:28 CDT 2008

Marcia,

Do you know which new PCT maps you have questions about?

I have recently finished uploading free maps I have created of PCT
Sections A - K here:
http://www.pctmap.net

A new PCT atlas has been published and is available for parts of the PCT here:
http://www.pctatlas.com/

The forest service is about half finished with a set of maps such as this one:
http://www.nationalforeststore.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=NFS&Product_Code=CA-60&Category_Code=CA

-Halfmile