[pct-l] P...on the Trail Pirate

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 00:34:01 CDT 2008

Gunga Din AsABat writes: What, did you get a new moped, Switchback?
Switchback replies: I do not have anything to ride on the PCT ....... yet.  I am cleaning out my garage to make room for my future Harley.  I put all my hiking gear up high out of the way.  I am thinking of bringing a lot to the Kickoff to give away like I did last year with a lot my extra gear.  I was looking at the HOG (Harley Owner Group) newsletter and am getting really excited about all the neat rides they do.  Super fun.  It is like the adventures on the PCT only on the road.  Anytime my bike or I need a drink, we just pull into a truck stop.  No problem.