[pct-l] Rainy night pee tricks

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Apr 12 10:26:21 CDT 2008

Robo,
You are are absolutely correct.......swinging it out the tent door, on a
rainy night, is the way to go.
As a matter of fact that is one of the reasons why men are happier
campers than women.

There is only one problem.....not all of our trail companions are as
well endowed as you are and no amount of pulling or stretching will get
it out of the tent door.
So, for our less endowed, none swinging  trail companions, the zip lock,
catheter hydration tube, garden hose or condom appear to be the only
alternatives to getting wet on a rainy night, as already practiced by
some of our none swinging trail companions.

Word of caution to our swinging trail companions:......make certain no
bear is outside your tent when you swing it out the tent door.....the
bear will not be happy if you pee on his paws.

JMT Reinhold
Your swinging trail companion

Robo Hiker wrote....my man stick is so big I just flop it out the door....

Scott wrote.............I tried that but found I need a garden hose......

Rick wrote..............I just hook up a hydration tube as a catheter
and run it out the door....

Jeffrey wrote...........I pee in a condom.......

Donna wrote...........I pee in a plastic zip lock