[pct-l] (no subject)

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 01:12:34 CDT 2008

Steel-Eye, you're just being a pessimist.  If one
doesn't have to carry days' worth of food or it's
packaging, the lighter pack weight would mean that a
full-time hiker would only require 4350 calories a
day.  This means the hiker would merely have to catch,
clean, cook, and eat 30 trout per day.  If it's a
hiker that appreciates sushi, then there is further
weight-reduction and time-savings, putting the total
in the upper 20s.

3.5 gallons of huckleberries?  I'm so on it.

markv