[pct-l] (no subject)

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sun Apr 13 07:54:47 CDT 2008

Good morning, Robo,

Morels are yummy, and often abundant, but it would be about like eating
iceberg lettuce.  With only 18 Calories per cup, a hiker would need 250 cups
per day -- 15.5 gallons -- to total 4500 Calories.  Sorry:  A subsistence
scrounger wouldn't get to sauté them in oil to increase the number of
Calories.

Steel-Eye