[pct-l] Driving south to AZT Correction!! and it's ADZ

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:00:04 CDT 2008

Do not go south on s-1  (Sunrise
highway)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue (is it 6 miles?) past S-1/Sunrise Highway to Buckman Springs Road.
Exit>turn right on Buckman springs> Drive until you reach the sign directing
you to Lake Morena.
Turn right and drive a few miles to the stop sign.
Turn right there and you'll drive straight into the campground.
If you open your windows you should be able to smell the thru-hikers.

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty