[pct-l] Tincture of Benzoin

Kathi pogo at zamika.com
Sun Apr 13 22:49:30 CDT 2008

Hello PG,
I don't know if you can get it at a regular pharmacy. I do know that you
can get it online here:
http://www2.mooremedical.com/Index.cfm?Ntk=all&No=0&Ntt=Tincture+of+Benzoin&x=0&y=0

If that link doesn't work then go to www.mooremedical.com and search for
tincture of benzoin.

This is a site that hospitals and doctors order from, but you do not
have to be a doctor to order from the site. It will ask for a DEA
license but for non-drug related items anyone can order them so you can
just leave that blank.

Kathi