[pct-l] Neck Burn?

RJ Lewis karmagurl at bektel.com
Mon Apr 14 08:43:10 CDT 2008

I think I've burned once or twice in my life...the Native American
heritage I have makes it so I rarely burn. Once though, I was out in the
Arizona desert, and the other at 9,000 feet. Both times I had no
exposure that season what so ever to the sun, and had been out an entire
day.

So yes, folks it's important to use sunscreen out there in the deserts
and up high in elevation. Burning is just plain painful for most. Who
needs that when one is already fighting with blisters and sore muscles
at the start of your trip?

Peace
RJ