[pct-l] Fw: Living off the land picture repost.

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Wed Apr 16 11:42:56 CDT 2008

Fw: [pct-l] Living off the land picture repost."How's Your Trail"?   Dana, if you don't know yet what you ate here is the answer. I went the pics to the naturalist at the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve where I volunteer. Here is his answer.  Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"