[pct-l] Hikertown guests of 2008

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:19:50 CDT 2008

Well when I stayed with Bob Reisse last year, along with 6 others, he read us the riot act before we left his house! He said that if he heard of any of us causing trouble along the way, he would come find us, or words to that effect. He was quite clear that any hiker that stayed with him, would be respectable to all in the next 2650 miles!!

Now I was, and would have been anyway, but it was good that he put the 'fear of Bob' in us<smile>!! It made me more confident to say something to hikers who weren't acting respectable. And no, I wasn't the most popular for it!! Oh well.
tammy t.