[pct-l] Take care of our own

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:42:26 CDT 2008

Guess she needs to know too.
Bob, thanks for the heads up.
She's headed this way soon.
Your's is not the first story, though she can also be a nice person too.
You may have just made it a better hike for a few people.
How about a new trail motto:
"Be nice, or be gone."

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty