[pct-l] Thank You Trail Angels

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:57:38 CDT 2008

Dear Frank.........we do what we do for you guys because we want to. It's in
our nature. What "irks" us is being told, ordered, openly expected to jump
every time some hiker decides he/she wants something. Up here in Skykomish
those who contact us before they get here are told if they call us from
Snoqualmie Pass (3-4 days out) we will make a point to schedule our grocery
run (80 mi round trip) just before they get here and can pick up anything
special they need. I think it's the way you ask people to fill your needs.
Most trail angels are willing Moms and Grammas of the trail. You are all our
kids. We love you all but when you misbehave you're going to get spanked and
grounded. It all comes down to respect, kindness and being grateful to the
people who do for you.

PCT MOM