[pct-l] trail angels=good, farty poopheads=bad

Arno Holschuh affenmensch at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:53:42 CDT 2008

I would like to thank all who have helped me in the past, established perennial trail angles and random kind-hearted Samaritans alike, and thank in advance those from whom I am lucky enough to get, not expect, help. And goodness knows that no Trail is a guarantor of nobility or niceness or even basic civility.

A lot of us are just about to leave. My nerves are as raw as ground chuck. Can we not flame anymore?

Sorry to be so sensitive,

Arno