[pct-l] thrus behaving badly

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:57:57 CDT 2008

I think the funniest thing is realizing that she has been on the trail for
less than a week....and has hit 3 trail Angels places so far...That last
entry of hers is hilarious...the utter despair of being dumped in the desert
without having a chance to thoroughly read her data book had me rolling..

Hey, here's a thought..how about taking a break and just lie around outside
of Hiker Haven if you really need the extra time...You don't have to have
internet access or A/C to take a break...

Man..that 2 day walk from Casa de luna must have been Hell to be in such
dire need of another zero...

This lady better buck up if she expects to make it thru the real hardships
that await her...The section that she has done is a walk in the park with
the abundance of trail angels and towns around every corner..

I don't give her much of a chance to finish unlessa major attitude
adjustment is made..

Just my 2 cents

Couchman

I'll be serving the thrus breakfast at the KO...Hope that I see a lot of you
08 hikers out there...