[pct-l] i am 50000 snow in section B - Photo of San Jacintos in Snow

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Fri Apr 18 12:46:04 CDT 2008

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd297/msaenzpics/SanJ_Snow.jpg

Just came back from Phoenix yesterday. I fly out of Ontario, so the
flight pack goes right over The Desert Divide on the way to Phoenix, and
directly over the Banning Pass on the approach descent into Ontario.

Here's a photo of San J. I didn't get a window seat on my way out, but
got a good seat on the way in.

The snow looked thick, but very wet. It's melting fast. I think the
temps are still freezing at night up there, so expect icy conditions.

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE Studio, Inc. | Architecture
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.2700 | www.mve-studio.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email and/or any
attachments