[pct-l] thus behaving badly

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Fri Apr 18 12:54:08 CDT 2008

The past two days I have gotten a lot of good ideas on how to show appeciation to trail angels---I love the thank-you post card idea.  When I read the journal entry that was written about the hiker town experience I saw the hikers frustration at getting her plans changed unexpectedly.  She had the right to feel frustrated.  My 2 cents:  we all have our crabby days and these are not right or wrong, but venting anger towards someone over the internet is totally inappropriate.  I think that an alert not to plan zeros there would be ok.  Everyone, includindg a trail angel has the right to change their mind if something comes up.     I hope I behave myself when I hike next weeK.  FREE
     1. Re: thrus behaving badly (RobTrailmail)

  Message: 1