[pct-l] Mea Culpa - Sorry Firefly

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 16:32:26 CDT 2008

Firefly

  I should have composed my last message on a new form instead of hitting 'reply to all' on the one you sent.  My comments / arguments were not directed to you, but to previous commenters on the thread who thought the hiker in question was fair game here on the PCT-L.

  By way of explanation, and not as an excuse:  With the slow dial up I use at home, I get the list in digest form to avoid having a clogged in box - I got lazy on that last message which was addressed to me in addition to the list.......I'll be more careful in the future.