[pct-l] Giving back to the PCT

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 23:01:44 CDT 2008

L-Rod writes:

>p.s. Thank you notes are nice, but personally I would much rather that
>hikers show their appreciation by joining the PCTA, and by doing at least
>one day of trail work when their hike is through, more if possible. Thank
>you notes go in a drawer and collect dust. PCTA membership protects and
>preserves the trail.

What a great idea!  Now this is what I call a great long-term investment.......

Aren't we all supposed to be trail stewards and give back in one way or another?

I completed my section A hike a couple weeks ago......hoping there are some trail maintenance opportunities at the KO.... I’m packing my loppers, McCloud and Palaski tools.

Beeman
http://picasaweb.google.com/beemancron