[pct-l] Fw: thus behaving badly

Wes wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 19 17:06:23 CDT 2008

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for the comments, however it appears to be a broad brush that
is being used, as the circumstance of a drunken liquor-stealing hiker
have little to do with a tired, weary woman-hiker expecting a rest and
being unceremoniously ejected from a promised haven into the desert
at six in the morning.

Wes