[pct-l] heel calluses

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Apr 20 10:23:51 CDT 2008

The products you mention will soften and smooth, but not remove calluses
(see my post from yesterday about products that will -- I put mine in my
bounce box).

Calluses on your feet are an amazing thing.  They will grow, and grow, and
grow. When they get think and dry enough, they begin to crack.  When you are
hiking, there is friction that can cause blisters under the calluses.
Keeping them off is a constant endeavor, and removal needs to be addressed
weekly.

L-Rod