[pct-l] ** Water & Trail Report Big Bear Area

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 14:50:04 CDT 2008

Bill,

Thanks for the report.  I am curious re: your comment that Doble Trail Camp would be a good place for a water cache.  Why?  You have mentioned two spots (before and after this location) within 18 miles that both have water.  Additionally, Highway 18 and the hitch to Big Bear is in this stretch.  Why does the trail need yet another water cache in which to clutter the trail?  Isn't there enough already?

Jeff

From: "Bill Batchelor" <billbatch at cox.net>