[pct-l] Dates for hikers leaving Big Bear

evan battaglia gtoevan at gmx.net
Sun Apr 20 22:17:06 CDT 2008

May 22 may be a little late, but not that late. I am hoping to being in Big Bear around May 26 (leaving Campo May 11), so I'm sure you will see at least a few of us stragglers.
Evan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free