[pct-l] Kickoff

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 14:56:39 CDT 2008

Greg wrote: Lame! Lame! Lame!?Everyone was counting on that demo, vacations are no excuse.?
I think you're gonna have to come up with something, Mr. Pirate, or you could have a mutiny on your hands.?
?
Switchback wrote:?Public Announcement: There will be no dehydrated water demo this year at the Pirate's Lair, campsite #22. ?My contact for the super secret powder is on vacation.
Switchback replies: Yes, you are right.? I do feel really bad about this.? I think I will call Warner Springs Resort right now to schedule a haircut and massage for Wednesday (tomorrow), when I arrive.? Then I will feel better at the 5:30 PM dinner in the dinning room.? Yes, that's it.? I feel better already.? Thanks.