[pct-l] Big bear City - Detour

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Apr 24 09:53:12 CDT 2008

Bayou,

>From the San Bernardino NF site:
Pacific Crest Trail - Big Bear Area- The PCT will remain closed from the
3N16/Holcomb Creek crossing on the west side (approx. 2 miles northeast
of Crab Flats), to 2N09 (Polique Canyon Rd.) . Little Bear Springs trail
camp is closed to public use, due to Butler 2 Fire.  A PCT trail reroute
is being developed.

They also say (I'd doubt anyone does):
You MUST check with the Big Bear Discovery Center to determine the
specific closure area.  Please call (909) 382-2790

The detour map is at
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/documents/butler_closure_map111307
.pdf

There's a link on the water report http://pct.4jeffrey.net