[pct-l] San Diego MTS and Warner Springs

SWS sws4024 at charter.net
Mon Apr 28 20:03:37 CDT 2008

I noticed the ADZPCTKO website lists a bus route betweeen Warner Springs and San Diego, but the
San Diego MTS website doesn't list service into Warner Springs proper. It appears to get close.
Can anyone tell me more about this service?

How close does the bus come to Warner Springs? It looks like the west bus may travel along S2
from Borrego to Highway 79 just south of Warner Springs. Will the bus make a flag stop? I'm
looking at hiking from Campo to Warner Springs and wondering about an easy way to get back to
San Diego. It looks like this route only runs on Thursdays? Thanks in advance for your reply!

"Snuffy"