[pct-l] Contaminated water question

fdumville at earthlink.net fdumville at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 22:18:25 CDT 2008

Diane,

Here's a link to a US Army analysis of commercial water treatment systems
with regards to biological contaminants. The Pur Hiker is listed as the
Katadyn Hiker.
I mentioned chemical contamination in my previous post as the exception.
Most of the time it is biological contamination that is the concern.

Snap