[pct-l] ADZ news paper article

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 10:17:08 CDT 2008

"How's Your Trail"?  Thanks  "Meadow Ed"  I will let "Eagle Scout" know. He was very excited about being able to help this year. This was his first vacation after starting to work after Graduation. He got one week and the K O is where he wanted to spend it. Now all he talks about is hiking the trail and all the Great People.  Remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"

PS  What? we got about 360 days to wait?