[pct-l] ADZ news paper article

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:03:05 CDT 2008

>Squatch wrote"
>"all those who helped insure a
> great weekend of reunionizing, meeting new friends &
> creating an excellent atomsphere of overall trail
> interconnectedness. Please excuse that last sentence,
> I just bought a thesaurus."

Squatch

DANGER
The bigger the word, the smaller the audience.

AND the conveyance of the essence becomes clouded by a pedantic overcast.
The message, nebbish amidst the grandiose verbosity.

And the title of your next project becomes........................ ?
Wouldn't matter anyway if you lost the audience..

I love your simple brief and clear style.  Feels good.

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty