[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 131

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 13:29:40 CDT 2008

Hey, Reinhold, what a ya'?doin here?

Strider

<<<Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:33:22 -0700
From: Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] 2008 Kickoff After Action Report
To: hiker97 at aol.com, PCT <pct-l at backcountry.net>, AsABat at jeffrey.com

I don't blame Switchback for selling toilet paper at the KO.
At 25 cents a sheet it was a bargain.
Toilet paper is worth its weight in gold......just ask any PCT hiker who
ran out of it.
I ran out of it a few years ago on the JMT and would have paid any price
to avoid using flat rocks and horny toads.

BTW...AsABat does have an alibi.....I saw him drinking
lemonade.....after he got off the ground roiling around and laughing
hysterically, shortly after Switchback returned to our camp site.

JMT Reinhold