[pct-l] Tent stakes, water sources, and sun gloves

Jeff Whitmer heynicemarmot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:45:33 CDT 2008

I was looking at these gloves. $28 with shipping.
http://www.coolibar.com/01004.html?source=adwordskt&words=sungloves&version=2

As for the water treatment, I am confident that Aqua Mira can handle
anything I will have to treat. I am just more concerned about if it's going
to be hard to fill up a platypus from the standard sources. I like the idea
Monty had about using a smaller bottle to fill up.

Thanks for the input!