[pct-l] Pacific Coast Trail

Rich Glasgow richglasgow63 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 09:33:33 CDT 2008

Here's a podcast about the other PCT:

http://www.trailcast.org/programs/19

Warning:  sound quality is very bad.

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes <diane at santabarbarahikes.com> wrote: According to my glossy PCT Communicator magazine, there is another
PCT, the Pacific Coast Trail.

I have tried to look it up on the Internet but it seems people
confuse the Coast trail for the Crest trail and all I get are pages
about how the Pacific Coast Trail goes from Mexico to Canada. Even
former PCT hikers seem to slip the word Coast into the name.

Is there really a real Coast trail? Does anyone have a good source of
info? I did find one site that showed a couple heading out on their
trek down the coast but there was nothing about the trail itself, the
route, maps or anything like that.

Hoping to make a loop out of it someday,
~Piper