[pct-l] Resupply at Stehekin and snow

Jo Pegrum Hazelett joph at piedmontbsa.org
Fri Aug 1 12:40:05 CDT 2008

I am a section hiker trying to finalize plans for our final section of the
PCT --Snoqualmie Pass to Manning Park.

I see that Stehekin Landing Resort (formerly North Cascades Lodge) is an
option for an overnight and shower --does anyone have any knowledge of this
place or what other options might be open to hikers? I had planned to pick
up our resupply and leave but we will be arriving on a Sunday so will need
to stay overnight. Along those lines, will the Resort accept a resupply
package?

Are there any updates on the snow situation ( I've been looking at
Washington Trail Assn reports but wondered if anyone has recently come
through here)? I am particularly interested if there are any reports on the
Catwalk just North of Snoqualmie Pass. Also, any information on how quickly
the snow might be melting etc.

Thanks!
Jo