[pct-l] moleskin

Tom Aterno taterno at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 23:05:01 CDT 2008

Try tincture of benzoin.  It is supposed to make tape, and probably
moleskin, too, stick to your skin.  I have read that Leukotape is
better than moleskin or molefoam for preventing blisters.  Both can be
had at the backpackinglight.com store, but I am sure they can also be
bought at a pharmacy.

Tom
The Incredible Bulk