[pct-l] PCT record attempts

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 20:09:33 CDT 2008

Hi Gang,.....trouble is back in town.
I wonder if anybody know if  Adam Bradley (Listo, Monstro) is still on
the PCT?
Adam, Scott & Joe have been pretty much been going toe to toe.
Adam has done some monster days recently but has not posted on his
journal since 7-27-08.
I have heard through the grape vine that he left the trail.
I wonder if he burned out on those monster days.....does anybody know?

JMT Reinhold