[pct-l] Moleskin Sticking Problem

Peter Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Tue Aug 5 08:57:14 CDT 2008

I have always used a product called Second Skin, you can find some good
information about blisters and chaffing at
http://www.thewalkingsite.com/blisters.html
I too had trouble with moleskin and using duct tape to keep it in place. I
have actually been using a Second Skin knock off that I found at Wal-Mart
that has worked great and costs about half. Sticks for days even when
getting wet.

OC
www.onthetrail.org